Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Woe to the woman destined to be annoying.

Just when I thought she wasn't going to be an annoying freak today, she does something freakishly annoying.

I guess the only reason I thought she was being alright today was because I hardly saw/spoke to her in the morning and I was out all day 'til 8pm. I mean gosh. Only someone truly irritating could fulfil a days worth of annoyingness in just 3 hours.

Which of course begs the question... Is she simply destined to be an annoying piece of crap for her entire life?
What a sad old woman.

Oh well. Such retardacy is beneath the average human being. And although I am in fact, bordering on a less-than-average on the universal scale of normalcy, I have to say that she is probably far, FAR across on the other side... under the column marked "Caution: Extraordinarily Irritating". Which makes her being beneath me.

I shall try to remain as calm and indifferent to her as possible. Simply because I am taking advantage of her offer, which I'm sure she now regrets making, and basically living as a freeloader in her house. Yes, this shall be my ultimate revenge. I will not financially burden-ise my parents as a result of her numerous faults. I will endure the crap that is she, and in doing so, prepare myself for future encounters with annoying freaks. Surely none that follow will be as irksome as she is, and therefore, having experienced the worst, I shall be ready for ANYTHING.

So, LWNE.Q., this is your punishment. Until you learn the etiquette that deems you socially acceptable, I shall continue to stay in your house and eat your food and have your resources at my disposal. I will take long showers and leave my room heaters on for as long as I wish. Or maybe not because the environment will suffer. Instead, I will eat your food as I please and show my disgust at your sense of propriety, or lack thereof.

Long live E.Q.!!!


-gretl.

1 comment: