Thursday, July 9, 2009

Liesl: Are You There Yet???

Hey Ma and Gretts!! How was the flight!??! Hope there were good movies to watch! xD

So... QUICK! If you haven't already, go ask Uncle Chee Heng (is that how it's spelt?) to get WIRELESS!!!!!!!!!!

And Gretl! Gimme your Clover Lucky facebook password so I can help change your account settings and make it your REAL facebook account!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing you two like crazy already. +_+

Um Gretts, could you like, list the stuff I need to make sure Jonyl does, cuz currently I have no idea.

MUAHAHAR Jonyl! >=)

Okay, at this point I realise the two of you haven't even left Singapore yet, since your flight's been "re-timed" to 11pm.

But I'm blogging now because I'm afraid I won't wake up on time to blog tmr before the two of you reach Australia!! D:

So yes. This is the entry. :D

Aiight, I'll sign off now. Do update with your own entries!! =)

Much love,
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment