Friday, July 10, 2009

there is wireless.

THERE IS!!! muaharharhar! :D
Hello my happy family. Ma and i (and our three oversized luggages) have arrived safely in Melbourne.
Everything is in order. Yes.
And here is the rundown of today's events.

8 am-ish. (or 9, i can't remember.) (nor do i care.) We arrive in Melbourne airport after a 7 hour flight. (or 8, i can't remember.) (nor do i care.)
The flight was good. Occasional turbulence, but other than that, everything went as it should. Oh, and the plane was pretty empty - the middle row next to ours was COMPLETELY vacant. Just as ma and i were plucking up the courage to go over and lie down across the seats, a big burly guy with a beard walked down the aisle and, spotting the empty row, sat down and claimed the space his territory. Ma and i were petrified.
Fortunately no one booked the third seat in our row, so ma lay down over the two seats closest to the window and slept, while i sat in the one next to the aisle and watched 17 again on the mini tv screen. (Which was so painfully small and close to my face. After the boy sitting in front of me lowered his seat, my nose was about an inch away from zac efron's. Not as pleasant as it sounds.)
I left the plane cross-eyed.
The flight attendant also spilt cold water all over me.

...

Okay that one was actually my fault.

Anyway, after arriving, Uncle CH and Cheh R* (*Names have been changed to protect their identity) met us at the airport. Apparently Cheh R had to go for her driver's license test at 10.30, so she drove us to the driving centre and we waited while she took her test. Of course, graced by our presence, she passed.
HAHA no. We were praying for her while waiting LAH.

Errrrhh... we did some other crap but i forgot. Anyway it's mostly boring stuff like VISA application and nonsense like that.

The room i'm given is really cute. I'll upload photographs asap! And provided Uncle CH and Aunty F are okay with it. I mean they should be right? It's like free advertising for real estate... if... you know, they plan to sell the house anytime soon... which is.. something they don't intend to do. I guess. So don't get any ideas PEOPLE.

I've unpacked everything and hung up all my garments and arranged all my shoes in neat rows. So i'm feeling pretty darn good about myself now. 8D After ma and I washed up (Note to self: Do not hog toilet), Aunty F and Uncle CH had some guests over for dinner, and we had a good time! Eating and talking. THIS IS TO CHEH: we were wrong. JY can talk and smile. D8 And if you can't figure out who JY is i will slap you. Oh wait, maybe I didnt get the initials right. So if you didn't get JY, then it's C. C!!!!!!!1

Anyway it's like almost 2 am now (WHAT THE IT'S 2 AM!!!??) and ma and i are sitting in the room doing stuff.
Quick Fact : Ma is wearing a total of 5 layers on top, plus a scarf, and three layers on the bottom. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt.


Footnotes: Ma's top layer consists of a tank top, long johns, black polyester vest, white fleece, polyester jacket and a cream muffler. Bottom layer consists of pantyhose, long johns and jeans.

MORE TO COME :D


-gretl.

No comments:

Post a Comment