Monday, July 20, 2009

GARGAHAROEF-

-WHASDJOF!!!

I just transferred all the public entries from livejournal to here. SAY THANK YOU D8<

And now i'm waiting for cheh to respond to my msn msgs so i can show her the freakin' boots!!
They're freakin' awesome in my opinion. I think i did a freakin' good job, if i do say so myself. I should be a freakin' personal shopper. I should also stop using the word freakin'.

Tonight is the first of many lonely nights to come (expect me to write a melancholic song about this soon) because ma has returned to the land of the rising sun migrant workers. Tomorrow will either be a painfully lame or surprisingly fun day... because it is the day of the group performances. And we all know how asian people are with those things D:

FYI, the insects are pathetic here. Apparently they all come out of hiding in summer, but for now they are not only scarce, they are also lethargic and slow. I haven't seen many bugs since i arrived, just the odd fly (tiny ones. they look more like mosquitos actually) here and there. And I don't even have to do the stealth-ninja attack when i swat them. I can literally grab the bugs and squish them in slow mo. Sad things. They're so vulnerable in winter... >8D

Err... nothing else to say except I probably have to eat stale bread for the next 5 months to make up for the amount of money i've spent in July alone. Dang it i have spending issues. I'm seriously serious when i say this is all the shopping-i-could-have-been-doing-while-in hiding-for-six-months, being unleased in a matter of weeks. About three weeks maybe.
So pa... divide my expenditure for this month by 7, and the pinch may not be as pinchy...
by the way i saw another pair of BEAUTIFUL flats in westfield mall.

Does pa even read this blog????

Okay well... UPDATE LA PEOPLE AM I THE ONLY PERSON ALIVE IN 21SAS???!?!
HMPH. i'm peeved!

okay BYE.

-gretl.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Gretts!! Nothing much to update here... D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayang, Gretl, ma hope to visit you again before year end. Meantime, enjoy each moment in the Lord! ma love you very much!

    ReplyDelete