Saturday, July 25, 2009

Liesl: Wild Wild Wet

LOL Gretts that's not really foreseeing, that's more like experiencing liao. @_@

Eh... I'm sunburnt again. This time because the Treants and friends and I went to Wild Wild Wet! =D

It was pretty awesome. I FINALLY got the chance to try the Slide Up ride (with Drea xD)! You know... the one that's like... lemme look for a pic.

...

Argh, can't find one. It's this ride. The picture there is inaccurate. The float is supposed to be blue and you're supposed to be seated facing each other, so one person slides down backwards at the start.

I couldn't try it all the other times we went cuz no one wanted to sit it with me. =((((

LOL anywayyy... After Wild Wild Wet I went to Amanda's Bon Voyage Party, cuz she's leaving for USA soon too!

I think I blended in pretty well with my friends there. They were red-faced because of the alcoholic drinks, I was red-faced because I AM BURNT. (No Ma and Pa, I didn't drink. I had fruit punch and bottled water instead. Not that there's anything wrong with me drinking a little because I am, after all, 21. =x)

Ms. Grace (my lecturer from NYP) was at the party and I talked to her about AAU and San Francisco and stuff, cuz she studied there before. She knows Kor Melvin! =)

I'm sooo tired today. +_+ Full day out! Since morning! Cuz there was worship prac at 10am. Now my legs are aching from all that swimming exercise in the "Tsunami Pool" and "Shiok River". -.-

But yay! I actually DID some exercise! =D -Flexes leg muscles-

Okay, it's getting late, and I have to wake up early tomorrow for church since I'm on singing duty. I shall sign off now! =o

Byeness!!

EDIT: Karty helped me find a photo of the Slide Up ride!



Here's a video of some random pair riding it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTTB6I5I9Zk

Awesomeness! xD

3 comments:

  1. LOL FUN SHIET 8D enjoy the good times. i didn't get to!

    gretl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, you're in AUSTRALIA! Gold Coast! Movie World! LETHAL WEAPON!!!! You have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. err... Gold Coast is further than KL is from S'pore, Liesl sayang. Gretl would have to fly there....

    ReplyDelete