Monday, September 21, 2009

Liesl: Assignments

Hello hello! =D

I have some videos to share!

First, it's this one:


I think you guys pretty much know by now what 3D is... =P But in case you're still not sure, this clip explains it quite well! It describes how the 3D software works.

And the next two links are videos of the assignments that I've done so far. Gretl's seen them already, but I haven't had the chance to show them to the rest of you!

Animating with clay shapes (Claymation!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lran2GD4Z5Q

This is known as stop motion animation. You move the object a little
and take a picture, then move it again and take another picture.
And you repeat this for about a couple of hundred over pictures. D:


Haha! For this assignment, we had just learned how to use a
software called After Effects, and we were supposed use that
software to create a short title sequence (10 to 12 secs long) using
our first and last name, and the words "Fall 2009".

Yes! So, that's it for now. I've actually done other assignments like
drawings and stuff, but I didn't think to take pictures of them. D:

Anyway it's getting late now (almost 11pm) and I need to wake up
early tomorrow cuz I have to get some things done before my Photo
Storyboard class, which is at noon.

Goodnight all! Miss you very much! Can't wait to see all of you
again in Dec! <3

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I did claymation a few weeks ago!!!! :DDD
    SAME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA WHUUUT!?!
    at the last bit of the video i was like "..."
    making the object look realistic looks hard enough... i probably wouldn't bother animating it in the end. haha. like just a very-well-polygonised man standing on screen in the turntable pose.

    OMGOSHH HAHAHAHAHA NOW I KNOW WHY THE BEC DID THAT FOR FUSION 8DDDD XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete