Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Drawing is Unwinding.

My term break is coming soon. September the 18th or so.
I can't wait for this.
I can't wait to have time to do fun stuff like DRAW.

Not that school here isn't fun... it is. Relatively.
Definitely a lot more fun than VJC was!
But studying all this stuff and thinking about what I'm going to do if I get into Melbourne Uni is making me realise that I really just want to draw things. NOT drawing sucks. I think i'm getting antsy because of the lack of right brain to pencil action.

Anyway I miss home and everyone at home.
And I miss cheh a lot. Omg i just said "cheh" aloud to myself and it sounded weird. I mean apart from the weirdness of me saying things aloud to myself, the sound of the word "cheh" is like, strange. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo D8
Did i even call you that cheh? I did right!? I wasn't one of those disrespectful people who addressed their older siblings by name!
GRARHAHRRRRHH ): Okay anyway, here's something for you to read, CHEH:

-gretl.

3 comments:

  1. sayangs, can we pls not use omg.. coz it is also used by those who use God's name in vain. love you very much. ♥ ma

    ReplyDelete