Friday, August 28, 2009

the silent sister

Good news is pa and cheh survived the long flight to san franny.
Bad news is now they're much further away than before.
Even worse news is that the internet is still not advanced enough to provide us with smooth and clear video calls over such a long distance.
The internet is STUPID. It will only cease to be stupid when someone invents a software that allows seamless communication via online video calls. I call on Bill Gates to step up to the plate and come up with some techno crap... because he's the only freakin person in the tech world that i know of.

Anyway, cheh and I tried to do a vid call on msn on.... thursday night i think. And it failed.
Like we got connected, but the vid was frozen immediately and we couldnt hear each other at all. PATHETIC D8
So, attempt number two was today. We vid called, and the thing was like working for 3 seconds before her screened hanged and mine started lagging, and the audio was cut off.
Anyway we left the vids on and continued chatting through messenger, when suddenly, I saw movement on her screen!!! 8D LIKE OMG YAY. So yea, now we can see each other moving and stuff, quality isnt stellar but at least it's something. Audio still isnt working though so we have to type.
It's good though. I mean it's kinda nice that we can see each other at least! And no audio means we will never be able to shout at each other if we're PMS-y. HAHA kidding.
Anyway ya. I miss being able to be completely me-ish, because I'm only completely me-ish when cheh and I are CHILLIN' in our CRIB. Yes. I said chillin'. and crib. i'm getting with the times!!
anyway i can't wait for December.

-gretl

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! I'm the 1st comment!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sayangs, can we pls not use omg.. coz it is also used by those who use God's name in vain. love you very much. ♥ ma

    ReplyDelete