Saturday, August 15, 2009

Liesl: Red Hair


I have red hair now!! Just on the left side.

Everyone thought I dyed my hair. My friends were like "You finally dyed your hair!!!" and Ma was like "LIESL!!! D=<"

But it's not real hair. It's just clip-on hair extensions. -_- Drea and I decided to try it out while shopping for Joe's birthday present. She's got red and purple streaks in her hair. xD

Ma and Pa don't like it =( but my friends think it's RAD!!! Hahaha!!

Anyway, that aside, I've bought a new pair of white platforms! This is because I realised the flowery sandals are more "smart casual" as opposed to just casual. Like I can't wear them with shirt and shorts.

But these platforms are quite "flexible". As in I can wear them with a casual outfit, but they can also match smart-casual and maybe even semi-formal.

I'll show them to you next time we webcam Gretts! :D

(Pa's like "NOOOO NOT ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOES!" @_@)

Ok Pa I won't buy anymore! That's all. All the shoes in my list of necessary footwear are officially accounted for. =)

- Boots (For rainy days and to look rad.)
The boots Ma and Gretts got for me from Australia.

- Slippers (For "slippery" situations like making quick trips down to the laundry room.)
My apple green Crox slippers.

- Sports shoes (For sports activities/ lots of walking.)
Skechers!

- Formal shoes (For formal occasions/ presentations.)
Charles & Keith high-heels.

- Converse sneakers (Because it's Converse.)
Yes.

- Casual sandals/ platforms (For casual outings where you wanna look good but not overdo it.)
Flowery sandals and white platforms!

It is DONE! -Attempts to stuff shoes into luggage-

Aaahhhh kkk I'm supposed to go for cell now. Gotta sign off!

Byeness! \m/

3 comments:

  1. .\m/ "RAAAGGHHHH~!!!"

    Omg white platforms. those sound PRETTY 8D
    I have clothes to show you too! And btw, the hair extension looks cool. I'm not sure why but when it comes to hair, i'm partial to the reddish tones too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha! Which is good cuz you've already got natural red streaks in your hair anyway. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sayangs, can we pls not use omg.. coz it is also used by those who use God's name in vain. love you very much. ♥ ma

    ReplyDelete