Sunday, August 2, 2009

The atheist drank my soy milk.

Jonyl, the emotional state of your hamster is irrelevant in this discussion.

ER. Yes I realise it is almost one and i haven't slept yet. But I have good reason. I'm drying my hair.

Anyway, I just want to write this revelation down before I forget it!

My Nuclear Family! Should any of you at any point of time realise what a truly intolerable sibling/child I am... just remember - it could have been worse.
I could have been a veggie-hating, basement dwelling, pseudo-independent atheist!!!
The horror!
D8

After much observation and deliberation, I have discovered that the Second-Child Syndrome is in fact, a fact, though I vehemently denied it's existence in my preteen years. Apparently second/middle children have the potential to become either masterminds or master criminals, depending on their upbringing. And sadly, I have found that neither of these prospects are in my horizon. Clearly mastermind is out of the question, and well, master criminal? Come on.


-gretl

7 comments:

  1. The title made me laugh. =x

    Why are we referred to as "Nuclear Family"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh.
    nuclear family = mum, dad and siblings! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sad face was by me, Jonyl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why the sad face Jonyl, sayang?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayang, Gretl... you are a very special child. Second/middle child .. whatever..
    Pa and ma love you and God loves you even more than you can imagine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK GOD YOU ARE HIS CHILD!!!

    ReplyDelete