Saturday, February 19, 2011

Encouragements

I was a marshall at my Track & Field CIP, together with my friends....... there were runners from many schools including ours! It was very fun being a marshall, all you have to do is stand there and cheer the runners on and we get free CIP points and a free shoe bag!!!! It was sad that I could not be together with ALL of my friends..... however I got a partner to stand with me! : )
We were grouped into 4, 2 from CHIJ Katong Convent Track & Field and 2 from I don't know what school in NCDCC. I got up early in the morning and went to Bedok Reservior, we prepared ourselves for the runners to come dashing by so before they started...... we did this to encourage them! This was done by my friend and I, only the 2 of us!






9 comments:

  1. Saying, pa didn't know you went to perform marshaling for CIP... You did well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! writing words in the sand was a super creative idea jonesiepoo.

    Just so you know there is no such phrase as "plucking up the encouragement". the phrase is "pluck up the courage", but that shouldn't be used in this context. Ask ma if you still don't know what i mean okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! I shall go edit it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sayang, Jonyl.... do you mean... "Plucking up the courage to encourage the runners in creative ways...". Nice pictures, sayang. Would have been even better if we could see more of the lake... =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. the phrase "pluck up courage" means to dare to do something you're actually scared of doing. so it doesnt make sense for you to call this entry "pluck up the courage".

    i think you're trying to say something about "encouragement" which is not the same as "courage".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I changed the title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jonyl sayang! What a genius idea drawing on the ground!!! =DDD -HUG-

    ReplyDelete