Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Art Blog!

HELLOOOO

I'm blogging in class now MUAHAHAHAHAHAR.

http://lizarie.blogspot.com

Here's where I've been uploading my artwork! Art blogs are all the rage now, at least among my friends. They have been for awhile, but I refused to conform. Then I realised art blogs can actually be good for networking and stuff, plus it's a great way to archive my artwork for easy viewing. So yes, I dusted off my old blog and turned it into an artblog! =)

Everything's good here, handling classes and assignments quite well, thank God. =) I should stop blogging now and pay attention. :P

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. CLOTHED FIGURE DRAWINGS FTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good drawings sayang. Praise God for His gifts of talents!! Love you and missing you and Gretl very much!!

    ReplyDelete