Sunday, March 14, 2010

Logico Picollo

Hi there!!

The Logico Picollo was brought to Carpmael along with some...
YUMMY DELICOUS SUPER TERRIFIC CANDY CANES!
You see, I told them that IF they can solve 5 of the cards from the Logico Picollo, they will get 1 candy cane... so Joseph wanted to do 20 cards YOU KNOW!!
But in the end he was tired and only managed to do 10... -_-
So... I gave him 2 candycanes!!!!!!!!!
Poor Aaron, HE GOT ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!! D:

Regretion : I should have taken pictures of them playing... =.=

6 comments:

  1. Wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... there is no such word, as regretion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... I just made that up! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show Aaron how to play sayang.. am sure he'll catch on fast once he knows how it's done. love yoy sayang

    ReplyDelete