Saturday, October 3, 2009

EMERGENCY!!!! URGENT!!!! (There was supposed to be another post here but it's not THAT important, so I will post it tommorow.)

THE WHOLE FAMILY (Over here) AND I ARE GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE!!!!!! I NEED CHEH(2x) AND ZICHEH'S ADVICE ON WHETHER I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE BECAUSE...... I WAS THE ONE WHO PICKED THE MOVIE!!!!!!!! D=
The title of the movie is called "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs"......... here is the trailer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP9wtdwgeok
HELP!!!! D=

3 comments:

  1. ya it looks good. i still haven't seen UP.

    D8<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayang, I haven't watched it yet, but I heard from my friends that it's really REALLY GOOD! =D And rotten tomatoes gave it a pretty high rating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay... PHEW! I thought I made the wrong choice..... =) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete