Friday, March 18, 2011

Singapore Flyer

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went onto the Singapore Flyer for the FIRST TIME!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! One rotation takes up to 30 minutes and we went to Kenko Spa after that!!! I went inside the Kenko Spa because they had the Fish Massage! What the fish do is that they clean your leg and it is good for my skin because my skin is dry!! After the massage..... my skin felt so soft! IT ACTUALLY WORKED! I felt so relaxed and felt like sleeping after that........

4 comments:

  1. Wah you all good hor! I'm the one who's been bugging the family to go to the Singapore Flyer, and you all go without me! GOOD.

    LOL just kidding. When I come back WE MUST GO AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Cheh(2x), we will confirm GO AGAIN!! Because we plan to go again also.... we can go with Zicheh too!!!! And get the massage!

    ReplyDelete