Friday, April 2, 2010

Liesl: How To Train Your Dragon

Ma & Pa, you should bring Jonyl to see this movie if you haven't already!

How To Train Your Dragon

Very nice 3D film by Dreamworks! Haven't seen rendering as impressive as this since Ratatouille. =P

E.g. check out the amount of fur on this guy. He even has arm hair!



Btw, I think something's wrong with our blog layout... the background image doesn't load, at least not on my mac and Dell, which makes it hard to read the text... So I'm just gonna change it.

5 comments:

  1. OMG I WANT TO WATCH THAT! D: australia fails. the movies come out late and tickets are super expensive.
    also, the blog bg didn't load on my com either and it was starting to piss me off, so yes. this layout is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonyl (A Handy Guide for Foreign Domestic Workers)April 2, 2010 at 6:00 PM

    Hahahaha!!!!!!!
    Thanks for asking Papa and Mama to bring me to watch this movieeee!!!!! =)
    Oh ya! Papa and Mama mentioned about bringing me to see this show because they knew that Cheh(2x) would suggest to watch this show too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who changed the layout back to the fail one??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually the new layout is messed up too, but at least the background loads, so we can read with ease. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. 喜羊羊与灰太狼April 6, 2010 at 10:17 PM

    Me.... I changed it backed to the failed one....

    ReplyDelete