Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Liesl: Finally, An Update!

It's Monday morning and I'm alone in the apartment. There's something buzzing around behind Kine's and my bed... AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT.

There are NOT supposed to be any bugs in San Francisco!!!! D:

Ok, time for an update. I have to get to class soon though, so I'm gonna make this quick.

The apartment net has been shittified since thanksgiving last year. I was pretty sure it would get fixed during the winter holidays, but apparently I was wrong. So now my roommates and I have gone and bought our own net from Comcast.

The first week of classes was alright... History and Technology of Visual Effects and Computer Animation (what a mouthful) seems to require a lot of memory work, something we all know I kind of fail at... Figure Drawing is fun, we're doing gestures right now... Figure Modeling requires a lot of arm strength, something we all know I DEFINITELY fail at, but clay is cool stuff... and 3D Modeling and Animation 1 (Maya) is, well, a little boring so far, but maybe that's cause we haven't actually started on anything yet.

Yesterday I saw the National Football League: Super Bowl XLIV on TV with my housemates. American football is interesting and fun to watch! I still don't get why they call it football though.

There's going to be a homecoming thingy this Wednesday at Ruby Skye. I'm planning to go out shopping tomorrow to look for Metropark jeans, more long-sleeved tops from Hollister, and a dress to wear for the occasion. Hurhurhur...

Aiight, signing off! Till next time! =)

4 comments:

  1. Uniqlo is having sales on spring clothings as well. (Their winter wears are clearing at very good discounts). Ma bought a few 'stretch'cotton long-sleeved tops at S$9.90ea for Jonyl coz she's outgrown most of her Ts. They come in pastel pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, turqoise, off-white, grey, dark brown....
    Sayang, remember to bring home some warm tights for nz trip ok. Ma bought a couple 'HEATTECH' long johns (tops only - very thin material but keeps you warm) for everyone... for nz trip. So we gave away all the thick long johns. love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... did you find out what was that buzzing thing?

    ReplyDelete