Thursday, November 19, 2009

JO6

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Last Thursday was promotion day, which means they will tell us which teacher and what class we will go to next year. It all started a few days before the school closes,



my teacher rushed in the classroom and told us that she had alot of things to settle through. One of the things was, which class we will be going next year............................. she said, "Five girls will be moving on to JO6 next year and these girls have worked very-------------------------and the girls are, Kimberley, Savanahh, Andrea, Shalyn and Jonyl". I was very happy when I was promoted, it's just that, now I have to say goodbye to my classmates as I won't be seeing them next year because they will be in MO6 and I will be in JO6! =(



Well, there has been rumors spreading that Miss Rabot (Everyone says she was a strict teacher last time but now she's not!) is going to teach JO6 but..................... in the end our teacher for 2010, the head of the science department.......................... Mrs Loy. Everyone went woohoo and yeaaaahh when they annouced her name to JO6, everyone says she's a nice teacher and all but when we went into our next years classroom she said, "I'm going to make you work and work and work and work and work!". When I was primary 1 or 2, I wanted to go to JO = JONQUIL because the first three letters or the class name was the first three letters of my name! =D



Good news :



I improved in my class! =D



Bad news :



I have to go allllllllllll the way up to the highest floor of the school, 6th level!!!!!!! =(





-Jonyl

5 comments:

  1. WHOA COOL!!!!!!!
    omg okay wait, so i assume you were promoted cos you did better than the average in your class?
    and by the way, i was in JO5 and 6 hohohoo ;D

    what the.. ms rabot and mrs loy? they're still there? sheesh man, it's like the teachers haven't changed since i was there like 6 years ago.

    anyway jonyl, sounds like you were promoted with your friends right? i recall you mentioning those names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job sayang!! So proud of you! =D Cheh was in MO all the way. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply to Zicheh :
    Oh! I, think sooooooo..... for my science. =D
    Yup! They are still there!!!!!

    Reply to Cheh(2x) :
    Oooooohhhhhh!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most impt is do your best wherever you are sayang. Hmmm... JO...MO... reminds me of one good old Tioman staff names MOJO.... very friendly and helpful... always attended to our family during our stays in Tioman.

    ReplyDelete