Monday, November 16, 2009

Claymation

During the holidays, I went for a claymation programme, they gave me and the others who went for the programme a CD with our claymation work inside. When you all come back, I will show you the CD. =)
There are 3 groups, I am in group 3 but group 2 won......................... but still, their claymation is very nice! =)

P.S. Sorry I posted this today instead of yesterday because yesterday I did'nt know what to write in the first place and then I recieved the CD today so I decided to post "yesterday's" post today even though there was'nt!! =)

7 comments:

  1. sayang (:
    what are you doing at home nowadays?
    i'm always doing work or travelling to/from school :/
    ... except when i'm eating or sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Claymation! =D Cheh as been doing some claymation in school too! =) Next time we can do a claymation animation together! Must ask zi cheh to join us muahahahr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply to Zicheh :
    Oh! I am relaxing because exams are over........ =) and I am saying goodbye to my friends..... "goodbye friends!".

    Reply to Cheh(2x):
    YES! I wonder what story we should make....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodbye??? WHY hahah aren't you going to see them again next year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! It's because............. you know.......... I will explain it in the next blog that I will be updating. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm........ I hope you are not angry with me......

    ReplyDelete