Sunday, January 24, 2010

Super Extensive


By popular demand, we present gretl's super extensive house tours. We provide exhaustive coverage of every aspect that is, gretl's apartment. Gretl's super extensive house tours. Tours that make you say, "I wish i hadn't asked in the first place."
To maximise your home tour experience, click to enlarge each image.












And then my camera ran out of battery. So... I guess this wasn't all that thorough after all.
Anyway it's just the bedroom that's left so i'll do that another time.
More later!

-Gretl.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    GAH I WANT AN APARTMENT TOO!!! -GLAREGLAREPOUTYFACE-

    =P

    The captions made me laugh. =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol you'll have one eventually! (: just need to find the right one and have someone who's familiar with the us policies and stuff to help us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee-hee! Nice!

    ReplyDelete